Di taja OLEH:

2/15/2008

Accident.....

13 February 2008, Wednesday...

Hye all....today I think I have a great2 story to tell... huh I think today is my bad day....you want to what?? Hmm how I can forget this day... i think never....its start likes this.

Hmm...Last night I been fought we my friend on the phone...i don't know why are we fight...but i'm so angry with him...i never think that he dare to swearing at me..How could him...he just said to me to i should die than alive...i'm very shock that time...so i just said thanks to him...hope what he swearing become the truth..I’m so sad that night...after finish all what he want to said to me...i just end call the phone...and i call my bestfriend to tell what happen..Until 4 o'clock we discuss...then i calm a little bit...then i go to sleep...i wake at 6.30 am...and get ready for go to the office...

And the story begin here...i go to the work by motorcycle...after passing jalan pudu i entered jln imbi...to go to jln sultan ismail...suddenly at jalan bukit bintang...'ggaaannngggg' it's sound like crazy...but it's true...motorcycle with motorcycle..In front of my eyes...actually that person is me...it's true...no lying...i get involve in eksident... hurrmmm...lucky i am...i'm not hurt...only that person that i hit get a little hurt...i'm so shocked that time i don't know what to do...i really2 shocked..I just follow what the person want...he want me to pay everything that he motorcycle broke...i just pay to him...that day i lost about rm 300...

I really shocked don't know what to do...so after settle down everything I entered class late about 30 minute...at 9.30 I arrived at class..I really want to cry...but i can't...i just hold my tears...and that really make me under preasure...i can not handle it by myself..I need to tell someone...and i need to cry...huhuhu

Then I told to my sis...then she call me and ask me...when i just heard her voice...i cried...i don't know how to tell i just want to cry...
"uuwwwaaaa" really hurt my that day...
Then what you want to know...i send message to my friend that swearing to die...i said to him... "congrat...all what you wish almost happen to me"....
then he reply me and ask..
"What happen?"...
then I reply...
"ask yourself about what you said last night..."
then i never reply his message........

I’m so thankful to ALLAH that I’m still orate and still okay until now...
that all what happen in my day on Wednesday that I will never forget......I really thankful that I’m still alive......

Thanks for read this silly blog...but it's true...this is happen to me...

No comments:

..::OuR JouRneY::..

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers