Di taja OLEH:

2/09/2008

my chinese new year holiday.....

hye all blogger....welcome back to my page...

as usual...i will story what happen on my holiday....


7 february 2008, thursday.....

today is da first day on holiday..i wake up very late..at 10.30 if i not mistake..actually my sister with my brother and me also want back to 'kampung' at 10 am..but wake up late..so we back to 'kampung' at 12 pm..on da way we back to 'kampung', after pass tol gombak..on the highway from tol gombak to tol bentong..we move to slow....the day is jem..

arghhhhh we're so tension.....that day we plan to arrived at 'kampung' at 2.30 pm...but we arrived at 4.30 pm....that jem make we late arrived at 'kampung'.....

after we arrived at home..we shake our mama hand..and kiss her..and hug her...then we all having some lunch....eeemmmm yummy...our stomach very empty..

after lunch..we have some rest and some chit chat with mama...... while they have chit chat..i try to sleep...but i fail to sleep..so i decide to go out to see my friend at her shop...but i need to take my friend at his house...actually my friend from kl he want to follow me go back to 'kampung' so i ask him just follow my other friend that live at the same 'kampung' with me...so that evening i bring him to kuala medang..to see the sungai pahang...

then after have some view at my 'kampung' i send him back home..........

after that i back to my home...at my home i help my brother and my sister to clean at the back house.. then after maghrib we get in house and rest ourself...

at 8.30 we had our dinner...we eat satey that we buy at 'satay warisan conner'


8 february 2008, friday...

today i wake up late..huhu because i'm so tired..my friend ask me to follow him to the town..actually i don't want to follow him..because i want to help my mother to catch 'ikan keli' at kolam at the back house... but i think i need to follow him because i need to buy something at the town..

so at 10.30 am i went to town with him....actually at the town when we arrived we get summons from the police traffice..because my friend not bring his motorcycle road-tac...huhu
then we back home at 12 pm.. after arrived lunch already serve at the table..so i just need to wash my hand and have a lunch with my family..

at 4 pm..my siblings and i get ready to back to kl hhmmm i need to follow them because i don't want to back to kl by bus..huhu

at 7 pm we arrived at kl...

and that nite i spend time with all my friends....

that all what happen on my chinese new year.....
it's just like usual day..so bored..

No comments:

..::OuR JouRneY::..

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers